Black Faux Leather Backpack

I have never really enjoyed wearing a purse.  They just aren't my thing. They slip right off my shoulders, I can't keep anything organized in there, and I always end up leaving it in the grocery store (this has happened at least 4 times in the past few years.  Yikes!)  The minute I saw this cute little number, I knew I had a solution.  It is cute, it attaches to my body, and it has a ton of pockets for organization!  Yay!


I have used this backpack almost every single day for the past year, and I couldn't recommend it more. I initially purchased it to carry snacks in Disneyland, but loved it so much that it replaced my diaper bag when I got home.  And then I basically just never took it off.  


You guys know by now that homegirl lives for a good deal. And guess what? This is under $20 at Wal-Mart. You need it, I promise.


Found here

Post a Comment