Gift Giving 101

Shopping for a significant other (or anyone, really) can be hard. 


When my husband and I first got married, I got an assortment of body wash for every major holiday.


Guys, I was soooo clean. 


The next year he started getting me lots of different body sprays, and that was fun...but I was already smelling pretty great from all the body wash and things were getting a little cramped in the medicine cabinet. 


I'm not saying I was any better, either. James got mainly beef jerky and sweat pants for a couple of years. You know, the exciting things in life.

We have solved this problem by writing a list for ourselves of 4-5 different things in different price categories (under $5, $5-10, $10-20, etc). We'll each pick a few gifts for the other from their lists and we are both still surprised and excited about the gifts we receive. If you have a hard time figuring out gifts for your loved ones, try it out!


1 comment