Dinner This Week: v. 2


I'm a little bit behind this week on meal planning.  Last week we ended up having leftovers two times, (instead of the one time I had scheduled) so that set me back a day.  But, I actually think it is smart to be flexible with your meal plans!  I am all about eating what we have in the fridge instead of going to the store, just to maintain a schedule.  At the end of the day, it's all about saving money.  And you know,  keeping your sanity.

I'm going to link recipes as much as I can, but sometimes the dinners I make are things I've come up with and haven't photographed or written down yet . . . as I continue to blog I hope to get as many of those up as possible!

Tomato soup recipe found here.
Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe found here

I hope you are all having a great week!



1 comment

  1. Oh!!! I am printing out your tomato soup recipe right now!!! It's one of my favorite things in the world to eat in cold weather. What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete