Dinner this Week v: 3

The past few weeks have been a little dodgy on the meal planning front.  I guess I could summarize it all by telling you that Del Taco, Carl's Junior, and Raising Canes all opened within a 1/4 mile of my house over the holidays.  We have a "rule" that we have to walk to dinner if we go out to eat at any of the above mentioned places . . . but let's be real.  A 1/4 mile of walking isn't going to burn off a friggin' french fry.

Anyway.  We're back on track now, and feeling good!  It always makes me feel like I've accomplished something during the day if I prepare a delicious meal for my family.  This week I'm trying out a few new recipes (linked below) so that should make it extra fun!  (Pretty sure I've never felt more "adult" than I just did writing that last sentence.)

What are you guys having for dinner this week?  I am always needing new ideas, so let me know if you have any dynamite recipes I need to try out.

  

Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup recipe here
Corn muffin recipe here
Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe here
Tuscan Chicken Stew recipe here 

Post a Comment