Acne Coverage Routine

Foundation is one of my favorite makeup items.  For me, someone who has troubled skin, foundation can be completely transformative. In the years I have worn make up, I have tried dozens upon dozens of foundations.  My goal with foundation is always to look like I'm wearing as little makeup as possible.  This CC Cream, by Almay, is incredible.  It somehow manages to even out my skin tone without adding very much coverage.  It makes my skin look like good skin instead of looking like good makeup.

I woke up to a particularly nasty breakout earlier this week, and decided to document the before makeup and after process so you can see how cool this stuff really is.


1.  Clean, moisturized skin.
2.  Skin with Almay Smart Shade CC Cream 
3.  I added a bit of Rimmel Londen Match Perfecting Concealer 
4.  Face set with Coty Airspun translucent powder, a bit of Wet n Wild Bronzer, and Milani blush (pictured above)

I am so happy with how this turned out!  


Post a Comment