Cheap Ways to Get Rid of Acne


As I've said before, I've dealt with acne for a long time.  Fortunately, my skin is fairly calm right now . . . and I attribute a lot of that to these products.  I've tried every acne system out there.  Proactive, Murad, AcneFree, Clean and Clear, you name it.  I've tried it.  And you know what?  These Equate Beauty products from Walmart work wayyy better for me!

Here is my routine:

First thing in the morning, I use the AM Refreshing Facial Cleanser.  It is very gentle and has a light citrus scent.  I love this stuff (I even use it to clean my make up brushes!).  I follow that up with a few pumps of the Oil Free Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer.  This is non-comedogenic (meaning it is specifically formulated to not clog your pores), which is super important to me.  It is light enough to wear under foundation, but still leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated.  That's it for the morning!

After taking my makeup off at night, I was my face with the Breakout Control Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser.  My acne responds really well to Benzoyl Peroxide, so I will usually let it sit on my face for about 30-60 seconds before I rinse it off.  I follow that up with a tiny bit of Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment on any active breakouts I may have.  After the Benzoyl Peroxide has dried, I moisturize my skin with the same moisturizer I use in the mornings and call it a night.

Obviously, I'm not a professional, but if you have similar skin issues to me this might be an affordable option for you!

Post a Comment